Obamarama

Drown In Fluff: Cute Obama Crack Photos of the Day

Sasha. Malia. Bo. Daddy’s home! Be careful looking through the rest of the pictures on this site. You might die from cute overload. (ONTD_political)

12 thoughts on “Drown In Fluff: Cute Obama Crack Photos of the Day

1. Brandi says:

Adorable, but I’d like to know why the White House is giving the World Health Organization a substantial amount of H1N1 vaccines when they didn’t make enough in the first place.

2. Ace says:

Chicken George can call Kanye West a "jack ass" but he’s scared out of his skin of white America. "Black on Black Crime was way before our time" – Self Destruction. Ain’t nothing for a bi-racial dude to speak up against the Black side of himself, but he wouldn’t ever speak to his "white side". It ain’t always about "race’, but let’s face it bi-racial people can "not’ adequately represent "Black America". Please step down,"Chicken George". Kanye may be remembered as a "Jack ass" by bi-racial and white America, but you will always be remembered only as "the dude with the Black wife and two kids". It ain’t nothing for Black people to speak out against Black people, its called "self-hate", what you gonna say to the white folk? I didn’t think so.

3. Audrey says:

Oh my goodness…these photos are adorable and touching all at the same time. The photo of the President hugging Sasha and Malia says it all.

4. Call it what you want. says:

The photo on the left is priceless. But I’ll take all three. There’s nothing sweeter than a loving doting dad. Nothing.

5. dkan71 says:

Soooo adorable…especially the series of Sasha running to him. There’s nothing like being a Daddy’s girl. I’m so glad he has their love and adoration to keep him strong while so many people are trying to tear him down.

6. BlackMasterPiece says:

Wow, I’m not ashamed to say, this really made me tear up. It reminded me of my childhood as daddy’s little girl, it just warms the heart to see all that love, the pic where they run to him and he embraces the girls……omg just as precious as can be.I agree with dkan I’m so glad he has all his girls to keep him leveled.

7. Janet says:

Ace…Obama was caught off the record making the "Jackass" statement. He didn’t say anything other Blacks, Asians & Whites have said that day at the MTV awards…Your attack on Obama is personal and having nothing to do with his policies but the man.

8. JC says:

I absolutely love these photos. Thanks Black Snob. Not to ruin the moment, but I have decided that since Ace continues to enjoy playing in the sandbox, then I will take a page from my 1st grade playbook and ignore his comments. He only seems to respond and get ‘carried away" when others respond to his comments. He is deliberately attempts to get a rise out of everyone. As my elders would say, "something has gotten a hold of him and it isn’t goodness." Peace to everyone!

9. JC says:

Correction: I absolutely love these photos. Thanks Black Snob. Not to ruin the moment, but I have decided that since Ace continues to enjoy playing in the sandbox, then I will take a page from my 1st grade playbook and ignore his comments. He only seems to respond and get ‘carried away" when others respond to his comments. He deliberately attempts to get a rise out of everyone. As my elders would say, "something has gotten a hold of him and it isn’t goodness." Peace to everyone!

10. SMH says:

Thank you. This is so refreshingly normal and sane in a truly insane world. It is comforting to have a level headed intelligent leader who is grounded in the love of a caring family. This foundation is what by God’s grace keeps him grounded and gives I suspect not just him but everyone who sees the photo’s a sense of peace.