MediaSnob

Google Stalking TJ Holmes: Happy Birthday!

And you thought I forgot!

15 thoughts on “Google Stalking TJ Holmes: Happy Birthday!

1. The Bunny says:

I almost lost my train of thought when I saw that pic. Umph, umph, umph…that’s fine!! I hope he has a very happy birthday!

2. Zoe says:

Wow, this picture is so incredibly yummy!! Thank you so much, Danielle, for writing about our beloved "Prince of West Memphis"!

3. Mya says:

I wonder what Marilee got him for his birthday? If I was his girl, I know what I would want to give him…..*sings* Birthday Sex! LOL

4. Natalie Plough says:

Is the engagement still on?? I don’t think it is. I must report a TJ sighting. My sister’s coworker met him recently and he asked her if she wanted to grab a drink after the event they were attending. She couldn’t join because she has a hubby at home, but she sure wanted to! She got that kind of vibe from him they he wanted a drank drank! They exchanged info though, I think.

5. ATL says:

Just a question to Natalie, if the coworker was married and it’s obvious that she was married, then why couldn’t the drink after an event that they were both attending be to discuss something on a professional level? I work in media and am constantly meeting folks for drinks for networking. And, I’m not married, but I have plenty of coworkers who are who wouldn’t find it strange to meet up with someone for a drink. I think it’s unfortunate that meeting up with someone of the opposite sex for a drink can’t be for networking reasons and nothing else. And, if the girl is married, maybe that would put someone like TJ at ease because he would assume that she wouldn’t take it the wrong way. I’m not saying that he didn’t have the intent for a "drank, drank", but I am saying that we can’t assume.

6. NABJ says:

Happy Birthday to TJ. I met TJ and his fiancee Marilee at the NABJ Conference Salute to Excellence dinner a couple weekends ago in Tampa. I wish him all the best.

7. Natalie says:

@ATL You are absolutely right – people meet for drinks all the time for professional/networking purposes. But you know when someone wants to meet you for a drink to discuss business versus other things. She is a fan of his and only commented about this because she thought he must not have been engaged anymore.

8. ATL says:

@ Natalie. I totally get what you’re saying and agree with you. But, I think that sometimes as women, we want to read into things too deep, when it sometimes just isn’t that deep. The reason why I even felt compelled to comment is that your girl is the one who is married and getting giddy over the possibility of a drink with someone that she is a fan of, and maybe, has a crush on. Not sure if I buy her story. Not that it matters, I just thought it sounded shady all around.

9. anonymous says:

I would assume him and Marilee are still engaged since they were walking hand in hand through Hartsfield airport last night looking all tanned and ish.

10. Melissa says:

I love this photo of T.J. Holmes. I know this is a late post, and I hear that he reads t he posts on the black snob stalking T.J. Holmes so I hope that he reads this even thought it’s late. I find Mr. Holmes to be one of the most attractive men in television. I am looking forward to him obtaining his own show on CNN because he deserves it. Yes, there are a lot of hot, smart men on television such as Blair Underwood, Boris, etc, but I think that T.J. is so down to earth and cool that his reaches attractive women from all walks of life.