Michele B.? Girl. You bore the shizz out of The Snob. You’re gonna have to come harder than “gangsta government” to raise my hackles.
There are some subjects I choose to write about sparingly (or not write about at all). It’s not that they aren’t news or that other people aren’t talking about it. I just don’t CARE. Like when comic Jay Mohr basically called the First Lady a dude. If I got mad every time some mouth-breather called Michelle Obama “manly stanley” this would be the Michelle Obama Manly Stanley Comment Watch blog. People are ignorant, but they’re often not worth writing about. While I recently broke my silence on the ultimate snoreville THE WOMAN WHO WOULD NOT SHUT UP Sarah Palin, that was mostly out of “Fine! I’ll write something! Stop sending me links!” angst than actual outrage.
Here are some other items that are/were in the news that I’m too busy rolling my eyes to ruminate on.
1. People who compare the First Lady to a gorilla.
2. Angry Sarah Palin (As opposed to Crazytown Sarah Palin, who is HILARIOUS. I’m technically sick of both of them, but if I had to choose …)
3. Rep. Michele Bachmann calling the Obama Administration a “gangsta government.” (See above video)
4. More (!) Obama books. (This time by his younger half-brother who he hardly knows, George Obama.)
5. Russell Simmons’ everlasting je ne sais WTF.
What’s boring you?