MediaSnob

Google Stalking TJ Holmes: TJ In Uptown, Snob Technically Still In Mourning

I honestly have nothing to say … but he looks very cute in his photo.

(I’m kidding. When have I ever had nothing else to say? More after the jump.)

As you may have heard, TJ is in this month’s Uptown. I briefly mentioned it awhile back either before or during THE MOST EPIC TJ THREAD EVER going on in the “TJ’s engaged” post. Really. You gotta see that thing. It’s UNBELIEVABLE!

The article itself briefly quotes a commenter from this site. But while I’m happy for this latest bit of media attention part of me is still is “but what about ME” mode, ya’ll. What about what I NEED?

Why? Lawd baby Jesus, why? Because …. I can’t get off my high horse and I can’t let you go! You are the one who makes me feel so real. Oh what I’m I supposed to when I’m so hooked-up on you? Then I realise that you are somebody else’s guy!

Why you wanna do this to me, boy?

Anyway, I plan to continue to “Google Stalk” (as long as he’s got a bad case of “The Pretty” me no care about fiancée), but I think I’m not going to put all my apples in one cart this time. So, who ELSE should I begin lurking around, stealing furtive glances and writing pleading posts for photographs and attention?

I think that Jamal Simmons had a “come fake stalk me from the safe, safe distance of your laptop” look in his eye when I met him at HARVARD! Who do you think in the media is Google Stalk worthy? (Media/Political personalities only, please. There are PLENTY of sites that stalk celebs. We specialize in the folks you can’t get info on with thin Wikipedia pages here on The Snob.)

For past TJ updates, click here.

For pictures of TJ, click here.

20 thoughts on “Google Stalking TJ Holmes: TJ In Uptown, Snob Technically Still In Mourning

1. Robert M says:

Somebody else’s guy is the ladies motto for President Obama over at JJP. You should come on over. the ool is big and deep.Alas, for me Condi’s name is in print over beating those poor Arab boys. "oh what am I supposed to do"

2. Zenith says:

Jamal is cute, but let’s be honest with ourselves. Nobody does it betta than TJ!!! I don’t think google-stalking another personality will match the TJ love. Face it Snob, you got us hooked on the TJ and we’re not ready to give up that oh so good habit!! LOL

3. Anonymous says:

Does he only like lightskinned,or white girls?Hasn’t anyone noticed most of his girls arewhite,light,or biracial?

4. Diana Barry Blythe says:

~ Anderson "Silver Fox" Cooper already has his fair share of stalkers, so he’s out. (It’s a shame too, b/c he’d be THE ONE.)~ Your best alternative might be Don Lemon, but you kind of already give him his due from time to time.~ You could Google Stalk Roland Martin. He’s got the CNN connection, has no photo on his Wikipedia page, and I know that he’s dying to wedge himself onto your Wall of Sexy. C’mon! Give a little love to your Tootsie Roll. /joke~ We could Google Stalk Adam Beach, but I think he’s married. Hold on (performing search …). He’s taken. Oh well.~ How about Jake Shimabukuro, the ukulele master? He’s cute, but perhaps he’s too popular. I mean, he has more than two sentences on his Wiki page.~ I know that Mark Ruffalo doesn’t meet Snob Google Stalking criteria, but I just like typing his name. R-U-F-F-A-L-O.~ Tyler Perry, anyone? (I just threw up.)~ I’m totally stuck. There is just no replacing the Teege. The only other person that I faithfully Google Stalk is a guy who is not so famous, has nothing to do with CNN and would be completely uninteresting to everyone except me. Bummer.

5. mimi says:

Hmm, i guess you could always stalks Mr. always sweet never sour Lemon, although someone mentioned that he’s gay. @ anynomous: I’m sure TJ has a type like a lot of men do, but i doubt he EXCLUSIVELY dates white, biracial or light women. A man like him should be able to appreciate all the spectrum has to offer and i’m sure he does 😀

6. miss kate says:

Ok, so one day I was flipping past CNN–it was sometime around the election–and there was this ADORABLE young British brother on there doing a feature. I totally didn’t get his name. He might be Googlestalk-worthy, if anyone else remembers his name. (Yeah, I know. So helpful.)

7. Anonymous says:

@miss kate: Great Minds…. Because I was saying the same thing, when I saw Errol Barnett the other day…hell I even did a Google search on him…He’s cute, single and comes with an accent….

8. Kiye says:

I like Errol Barnett too (black, beautiful, articulate) but he’s a youth – well at least to me. I read what your prerequisites are but I’m just having a block because there is one celeb that there isn’t enough info on, well its repetitious – Mr. Laz Alonso.I pray I’m not bordering on blasphemy but I’ll just say that God rested on the 8th day. On the 7th day he created Laz – fearfully and wonderfully made!!!

9. anon:as an ar resident and a dweller in little rock…where tj was an anchor before cnnyes i noticed that tj was once oj…but he always seemed nice…and, he has long ago come homewhich most oj’s never doand he has wooed the ever gorgeous, sexy, and afrocentric chiliwhich gives him a very special permanent crown/pass in my book…so i give him kudosalso in his defense, west memphis is not exactly chock fool of worthy mates of any race…peaceab OUTLOOKhttp://aliciabanks.blogspot.com

10. maltedtea says:

OK, you have GOT to make a post on TJ’s "Obama Swagga Assessment" after 100 days (with the anchorwoman named "Cara" of some such thing). Swagga?WTHF? (the H is for "hella")That was the most ridiculous "news" item. I know you love the man but he’s gone bonkers.

11. tj is not alone…he has TONS of company as he drools over obama!every anchor i see on any "news channel" appears to be drunken at an obama pep rallyALL of the tv "journalists" i are rabid fans of obama who make no effort to appear less than adoring of all he does…it is truly repulsive to witness….and we are all doomed by it!this is why racist fox news’ ratings are soaringthey are the only media doing ANY modicum of real news about obama…tragic!alicia banksOUTLOOKhttp://aliciabanks.blogspot.com

12. tj is not alone…he has TONS of company as he drools over obama!every anchor i see on any "news channel" appears to be drunken at an obama pep rallyALL of the tv "journalists" i are rabid fans of obama who make no effort to appear less than adoring of all he does…it is truly repulsive to witness….and we are all doomed by it!this is why racist fox news’ ratings are soaringthey are the only media doing ANY modicum of real news about obama…tragic!alicia banksOUTLOOKhttp://aliciabanks.blogspot.com

13. I say no to Jamal and Hill Harper…I have to think more on this. Someone said that TJ is a dime a dozen and I concur. Your next person should be smart, sexy, talented and have a good head on their shoulders…that’s a hard combo to find. Good luck!