The Snob

Boston Vlobe

I lost a video I made of me in pin curls talking about my macking “international style” last night. I’ll have to save that story for another vlog now!

10 thoughts on “Boston Vlobe

1. Chas (Wm Joseph) says:

Finally a voice to go with the face.Very polished sounding, ready for MSNBC, the young lady you can take home to Mum.Not as dour as you sometimes let on DB.

Since I already heard you on radio, I’m not surprised by your voice. I was wondering, though, why you haven’t done more videos like this one. You sound like Oprah and Gal to me, and I don’t hear a Missouri or southern accent at all. Then again, some people in Missouri don’t have an accent. Anyway, you seem happy and that’s good. Keep your positive attitude and I wish the best for you. Peace always

3. KAH says:

I was just thinking about the Oprah/Gayle sound-alike thing, too! Funny.Snob – I love you and I hope you have a wonderful time in Boston. So cool to see and hear you. Would love to be your intern, but I’m white so I don’t think I am what you are looking for. (Please don’t block me from the blog!) $5 Figi water and $6 soup? Are you at the Westin? If you are, order the "gooey grilled cheese sandwich" from room service if you want a good laugh. Order an additional entree if you actually want a meal.

4. Honee Bee says:

I was excited to see you had a video of yourself as the blog or vlog today. I thought I was the only one who was excited to hear what your voice sounds like!!!I had a feeling you were funny just from reading the blog, but actually hearing the words coming out of your mouth make you even more funnier. I want to hang out with you. You seem like you would be so much fun!!!!!!Stay cool Snob :0)

5. NAGROM says:

LOL, she sounds just like I imagined her to sound. She has that funny girl, nerdy-girl, yet sohphisticated voice. Nice.

6. renee says:

Snob, WOWZA! You and I are >>>>>like this<<<<<< re: attitude and 50’s ‘swearing’ phrases!!! You sound and look like what I’d imagined! Why can’t everyone be like us…daggnabbit! LOLOL My middle school students heartily laugh each time I cut loose with one….oh fudge…Snob, how about some food related swearing phrases next??

7. Ahhh… a voice to go with the face. You are a lot braver than I am when it comes to making a vlog. I won’t even show a picture of myself because I enjoy being unseen. But with a blog…you actually have to talk, lol, and I hate talking. The only way I would do a vlog is with a mask on, lol…and one of those voice changers.Looking good….and your nerdiness is great too… :). It’s hard to get a full grasp of someone’s personality strictly from the written word… if a picture says a thousand words, then a quick vlog says a million.