Obamarama

Easter With the Obamas (Pictures)

Pictures. People. Cuteness. You know the drill.

Gorge on more pictures here.

11 thoughts on “Easter With the Obamas (Pictures)

1. NAGROM says:

Malia’s smile is so cute! Her little teeth LOL. Sasha looks adorable and FLOTUS looks glam. President Obama is looks like himself..handsome.

We are so lucky to have Obama as the first black president and his adorable family. You black conservatives can jump on the bandwagon and hate all you want. I’m loving every minute of his presidency. I love the fact that Obama appears to be happy and enjoying himself immensely. I see too many people looking glum and miserable after achieving their dreams and aspirations.

3. BuenaventuraAvenue says:

Aww! They’re reading If You Give A Mouse A Cookie! Who doesn’t love that book? Sasha and my 8-year-old sister have that same "I dress myself" type of style. I’m glad to have a First Family that reminds me so much of my own.

4. funkystarkitty50 says:

Beautiful pictures of the First Family. The look like they had a lot of fun!!!! The little girls are so beautiful!!

5. CiCi says:

I love these photos. As a Daddy’s girl, it makes me feel all mushy and gushy and stuff lol. And I must say, Malia and Sasha are going to be STUNNERS when they grow up. Obama will definitely be on high alert lol.

6. Layo G says:

omg…and the family is going to kill us with more cuteness when all the pictures with them and the dog comes out!!I mean can they diversify the cuteness?!?!? and the rest of us get some of that cute family thing going?!?! jeez?!?!I think above all, I love their realness, there is nothing pretentious about them, no plastic smiles, or fake masks…just the Obamas….along with granny (you all know you have a Mrs. Robinson type granny in your family….the glue of the family, big mama!!) LOVE IT!!