MediaSnob

Calling All TJ Holmes Google Stalkers! (Ooo! A Project!)

Snob reader and fellow T.J. Holmes aficionado Diana Barry Blythe made an excellent point about the sad state of Mr. Holmes’, The Reese Peanut Butter Cup of the TV News and Prince of West Memphis’ Wikipedia page.

Essentially his covers are bare and the entry is just slightly past stub status. (It doesn’t even list any of his super powers, like the ability to make me wake up at 7 a.m. on a Saturday just to hear him explain what the hell Twitter is to old people for the billionth time. Or that if he were candy he’d be a Reese’s because you honestly cannot eat one of those bastards. Chocolate + peanut butter = Crazy Delicious.)

But the wiki page, it’s, quite frankly, not becoming of the man we know and love.

I mean … is this it?

(More after the jump)

T. J. Holmes (born August 19, 1977, in West Memphis, Arkansas) is a weekend anchor with CNN/US, based in the network’s headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Holmes joined CNN in September 2006, and currently helms the Saturday and Sunday morning newscasts and the weekend edition of CNN Newsroom. His co-anchor on these programs is Betty Nguyen. Before joining CNN, Holmes had been an anchor for the San Jose NBC affiliate KNTV.

Holmes came to CNN from NBC11 in San Jose. As an anchor and reporter for the station, Holmes served as a go-to correspondent for live reports across the Bay Area and California and traveled to Greece to cover the 2004 summer Olympics.

Before joining NBC11, Holmes served as a weekend anchor and reporter for KTHV-TV in Little Rock, Arkansas. He began his career at KSNF-TV in Joplin, Missouri, where he started as a producer, eventually becoming a general assignment reporter and then a weekend anchor and reporter.

Holmes graduated from the University of Arkansas with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism.

TJ Holmes has one child, a daughter.

Boo! Pathetic! I’ve reported more on the Teege on this blog, from his charitable ties to the fact he allegedly can’t feed himself with out the help of a restaurant. Good lord the page DOESN’T EVEN HAVE A PHOTOGRAPH! How is the world supposed to know how special our TJ is if they can’t be bewitched by his beautiful face?

Since TJ apparently isn’t vain enough to beef up his own Wikipedia page like some people (see Colbert, Stephen … that thing is particularly epic, but it goes with both the man and fake the persona.), it is up to us, his Weekend Watchers to right the wrong. Even Rick Sanchez has a thicker Wiki! RICK “ROB RIGGLE” SANCHEZ! And he’s not even sexy! It even lists what elementary school he went to and that he once drove a delivery truck for a livin.’ Did I mention that Sanchez is NOT sexy?

So, I’m encouraging everyone to join Wikipedia, get an account and get to editing in some facts! (And yes, facts, people. Please restrain from going nutters in there with the “OMG! If he was Prada I would wear him out!”) Our future husband (after they figure out all that messy cloning stuff) DESERVES better! Or at least a picture. For facts I’d suggest we reference whatever we can scrum up from CNN, his Facebook page, my past “Google Stalking” entries, his interview with Upscale from 2008, All Things CNN and anything else we can find littering the interwebs most reputable sources.

Lord knows Chili has given a-gabillion interviews just to say, “I dated dude for like a month and it didn’t work out.” That’s at least worth half a mention.

Also, we must pick a pretty, pretty picture, so I’m putting up my fav five TJ pictures to a vote. Whatever is the most popular one I’ll go get permission to use for the page from whoever owns it.

Happy Wiki fixing!

18 thoughts on “Calling All TJ Holmes Google Stalkers! (Ooo! A Project!)

1. Spark says:

Right on sista! I once had a Resse’s Peanut Butter CRUSH on him too, and I’ll rally all my pals to add meat to TJ’s page.

Danielle, you got it bad. You remind me of me, when I was about 19. For some reason, I had arrested development and would get mad crushes on certain celebrities like Sigourney Weaver and Meryl Streep (a NJ native). I kept going to see "Alien" in ’79 because I was in love with Weaver. I used to cut out newspaper articles on them and I was so jealous when they both got married. Crazy!

3. Emme says:

Oh, they’re all amazingly fun to look at, but #2 or #4 are more suitable for wiki, my vote would be #2!!Snob, keep up the great stalking!

4. tracey k. in ohio says:

I think #7 is the cutest, too. He looks serious & sexy. And also, how dare the article not mention that his one child – a daughter – is the love child of Mr. Holmes & a hilarious stalking blogger named Snob??? (LOL!)

@ miss kateI decided liked it better than my other other name for him, "Sir TJ Holmes of CNN Weekend." It gave me an excuse to give my Arkansas homies a shout-out. Mama Snob is from Newport, AR. She was quite pleased when she learned TJ was from West Memphis. I have a TON of family in Arkansas, so I thought it would be a cute way for him to represent his hometown.Also, the title "King of the South" was occupied. I like prince better anyway. Makes him sound like he’s going to go rescue some damsels in distress or something.

6. #7 is delicious looking. What’s so messed up is that he looks EVEN better in person. Ridiculous. And Danielle, you are a nut…I’m over here laughing! 😀

7. Diana Barry Blythe says:

Wow! I can’t believe that a stray idea from this morning would start a project by this afternoon! I love this whole internet thingy. :)I chose #2 because (a) he’s über sexy there (check the open collar; it’s like an invitation) and (b) the suit makes him look professional, as a CNN anchor should look. #2 is the best of both worlds.Thanks, Danielle.– Diana B.B.

8. Karen H says:

Loutelious Ann Holmes Jr.of West Memphis Arkansas, better known as TJ or Telious Jr. google the name you will find info of his dad etc plus him(look at pics) sister is Letitia holmes also on Facebook they are like twins. In college we called him Lou so idk why he is using tj but.. if you look at his facebook page you will see where old friends mistakenly call him by his government name..lol. hope that helps ladies..enjoy!!

9. by Jordan shoes, one of the hottest brands worn by celebrities and by the world. Stepping up the pace, he rolled out his eponymous streetwholesale jordan shoesCheap True ReligionChina wholesaleDiscount Bags & Handbagswholesale basketball shoeswholesale COACH handbagswholesale GUCCI shirtswear line, Christian Audigier, reflecting Christian? French-California perspective and drawing inspiration from his everyday lifestyle influenced by rock & roll and glam on the streets of Los Angeles.by Jordan shoes, one of the hottest brands worn by celebrities and by the world. Stepping up the pace, he rolled out his eponymous streetwholesale handbagswholesale ed hardywholesale air jordan shoescheap handbagsdiscount handbagsDiscount Ed Hardy JeansCheap True Religionwear line, Christian Audigier, reflecting Christian? French-California perspective and drawing inspiration from his everyday lifestyle influenced by rock & roll and glam on the streets of Los Angeles.by Jordan shoes, one of the hottest brands worn by celebrities and by the world. Stepping up the pace, he rolled out his eponymous streetwholesale jordan shoesCheap True ReligionChina wholesaleDiscount Bags & Handbagswholesale basketball shoeswholesale COACH handbagswholesale GUCCI shirtswear line, Christian Audigier, reflecting Christian? French-California perspective and drawing inspiration from his everyday lifestyle influenced by rock & roll and glam on the streets of Los Angeles.by Jordan shoes, one of the hottest brands worn by celebrities and by the world. Stepping up the pace, he rolled out his eponymous streetwholesale handbagswholesale ed hardywholesale air jordan shoescheap handbagsdiscount handbagsDiscount Ed Hardy JeansCheap True Religionwear line, Christian Audigier, reflecting Christian? French-California perspective and drawing inspiration from his everyday lifestyle influenced by rock & roll and glam on the streets of Los Angeles.wholesale Oakley sunglassesOakley sunglasses AAAwholesale sunglassesOakley Polarized