MediaSnob

Google Stalking TJ Holmes: New (Old) Pictures

No news, TJ lovers. Just more pictures. One, obviously from that phantom Houston fashion magazine shoot (Haute Glam) that I never saw hide nor hair of after a whole lot of teasing. Hopefully the Teege will put up more. The other is of him, his co-host Betty Nguyen and Dolly Parton (ater the jump).

For past TJ Google Stalking stories, click here.

For the photo archives, click here.

19 thoughts on “Google Stalking TJ Holmes: New (Old) Pictures

1. Who is this TJ Holmes and why is he so fine? I stopped watching thew news and other types of serious media once I quit the magazine biz five years ago to become a librarian. Whoever he is, please keep posting pictures of him. He makes me smile.

@ rikyrahJust succumb to the TJ. It’s easier. You’ll feel better. It makes Saturdays more rewarding.

3. Honee Bee says:

Snob, you’re killing me softly with these TJ pictures. Oh my good Lord in heaven, he’s so fine!! Why do birds suddenly appear, every time your TJ Google Stalking appears? Just like me, they long to be close to the Teej !!! 🙂

TJ, will you please make Danielle’s day by writing her a fan email? We know you have a girlfriend, but what harm are you creating by simply doing this small favor? Danielle is totally in love with you and all she wants is a little acknowledgement with you, Mr. Bigshot.

5. anonymous says:

Does anyone know if he really has a kid or kids,because he nevertalks about it on t.v,and I’ve heard rumors about it. Does anyoneknow him personally,or know if he actually as a kid?

6. J says:

OK FAITH, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, YOU CAN’T COME UP IN HERE TELLING US MR. FINE TJ HOLMES IS ENGAGED AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. YOU GOTTA GIVE US SOMETHING MORE GURL…SPILL IT.LOL AND TO THE POSTER WANTING TO KNOW IF TJ HAS A CHILD/CHILDREN, I HEARD HE HAS A PRE-TEEN DAUGHTER WITH HIS EX-WIFE…I DON’T KNOW HOW TRUE THAT IS, BUT THAT’S THE RUMOR.

7. I LOVE TJ! I look foward to the weekends because of him! I always think he’s batting his eyelashes at me, yes . . . little ole’ me! LOL. If only he would venture on to the red carpet!

8. Kiye says:

Rest up, we’ll miss you. Oh Lawd! You are killing me softly w’ that Vesta song comment…hope you’ll be able to confirm or deny that engagement detail. Or if I happen to be on West Peachtree and glimpse Marilee F. out to lunch, I’ll make sure to look for the ring, I mean I should be blinded by it from a distance…But how long have they been dating? 7 or 8 months? Hmmm

9. Zenith says:

@ KimAmen to him having his own primetime show!! But I have to be selfish and say I love being able to watch him for 6 hours on Saturday!! This man has me missing sleep on the weekend’s because I have to get up and watch his newscast!!!