Sarah Palin Debate Flow-Chart

12 thoughts on “Sarah Palin Debate Flow-Chart

  1. I mean seriously!!!That’s about the process of her thoughts that I saw with Palin yesterday. Especially when Ifill asked, what I thought was somewhat a dodgy question about the gay marriages.I mean Moose In The Headlights all the way. Cuz homegirl didn’t look up from her cards on that one at ALL!

  2. Yip, that sums up Palin’s debate strategy. Very funny. “Moose in the headlights?” You people are cruel. Karma will get ya for that.

  3. Umm – a simple question. Why is ebonics bad but “ivoryonics” = folksy. I mean really – betcha, gotcha???? The woman never uses the “g” in an ing ending. I’m no apologist for bad grammar and syntax by any group, but why is one folksy and the other just plain old ignorant.

  4. the VP debate was stunning. Palin did a decent job faking about 20% of the questions and didn’t even bother answering the other 80%. i couldn’t help thinking of the end of the movie Billy Madison, when the debate moderator says to Adam Sandler, “Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

  5. I second that, movie fan. And may I say Palin has permanently ruined the movie “Fargo” for me.BourgietopiaBecause “elitist” is the new “uppity”

  6. This was awesome, funny and sadly VERY true at the same time….If I heard “….the greed and corruption of wall street…” ONE MO ‘GIN I was gonna jump off the roof!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top
%d bloggers like this: