FashionSnob, Obamarama

Do you? Like? Love? Hate? Want to like or love? Need to see the back? What’s the verdict?

21 thoughts on “Michelle Obama Got A Haircut … No, It’s Just A New Hairstyle … And I Had No Opinion

1. jeffdiogenes says:

She could shave it all off and ride in a Hummer with Sinead O’Connor and she’d still look good doing it.

2. travelgirl says:

I like it is looks really good on her.Is it all her hair or is it a weave?It’s too bad she could never wear a natural style because of the pressures of our wacko society in regards to how black women can wear their hair in (certain environments)Nonetheless it looks great.

3. BooBooKitty says:

That hairstyle is what is STYLE. That hairstyle, if she cut it that way, could become her trademark look because it makes her look spectacular timeless, fits her face, and seems a bit quirkier, sexier, spunkier, and slick than the safe newswoman hairstyle she’s been rocking that did not make her look as iconic as she does in the above photo. It’s sassy yet so "take me serious". She is so beautiful and the hairstyle looks formidable. I’ve always loved that hairstyle on others too.

4. sandra says:

The first lady could have one strand and I’d love her. It’s not about her hair; her spirit shines through gloriously. That’s my girl!

5. BB says:

ITS NOT A CUT, her hair is pinned under. Saw a pic of her today with a ponytail. And yes that is ALL HER NATURAL HAIR!!! Every black woman does not wear weaves.

6. cc says:

Ok bb DON’T GET SO GROUCHY AND SENSITIVE IT WAS A "GOOD" COMMENT TO MICHELLE MANY BLACK WOMEN DO WEAR WEAVES travelgirl DID NOT SAY THEY "ALL" DO CALM DOWN

7. barbie says:

Sorry to disagree I love the First Lady but I think the new hair is butt ugly…makes her look uptight and is 50’s retro boring. It may be her hair but it does look like a wig. I also believe she adds to the length of her hair with a bit of weave.

8. Gwen says:

Michelle does not wear any weave at all nor does it look like it. Even her hairdresser says so. It is possible for black women to have pretty, healthy hair, which in Michelle’s case is both full and long, and not where weave. Damn.