MediaSnob

Google Stalking … ???

In case you didn’t know, much to my lament, my favorite anchorman TJ Holmes is marrying some woman who isn’t me. (WHY, LAWD, WHY!?!) For the last two years I have faithfully “Google Stalked” TJ online (because real stalking is bad), providing you all with regular TJ Holmes updates and photos. While I still plan to be TJ’s no. #1 non-crazy stalker fan, I’m going to need a new person to Google Stalk. Sigh. I’d prefer that this be a news or political person more so than a celebrity because celebrities are already being “Google Stalked” by the masses.

But who could be so worthy of my insane attention?

Here are some of the candidates:

MSNBC’s Brilliant Carlos Watson

CNN’s Don “Sweet, Never Sour” Lemon

Political Strategist The Fascinating Jamal Simmons

Actor/Activist Hill “OMFG” Harper

Any other names? Suggestions? No one will ever replace the Teege in my widdle heart, but … sigh, I’se gots to move on at some point!

46 thoughts on “Google Stalking … ???

1. Check Mate says:

I join in your pain. My former future husband, Harry Lennix, just married Tameka Foster’s unattractive twin sister. I am done. But, Hill Harper is fine and ripe.

2. Christina S. says:

I love Hill Harper, but I feel like it should be someone a little more obscure; someone that you have to dig up a little information on. But I also believe that everyone has the right to *stalk whom they want.* Let your heart be your guide, Danielle! :-)

3. KJ says:

I’m gonna vote for Don Lemon. See if you squint you can see a little of TEEJ in there, it’ll make the transition that much easier.

4. Glenys Clarice says:

My vote would be for Carlos, but then there is the ever so cute Lemon. I’m on that Carlos tip myself so it would have to be Carlos!

5. Gen says:

I love the anchors, but my vote is for Hill Harper. He is intelligent, a great actor and an activist. That makes him hella sexy! Yummy ;)

6. d-empress says:

Im luvin me some Carolos Watson but Hill Harper updates would be fun b/c he is so sexy and he has the mysterious vibe b/c I never hear anything on him

7. How about Errol Barnett, the cute i-report guy with the kind of british accent? He’s a bit of a youngin but he’s very cute…Personally I prefer Don Lemon’s intellectual cuteness to T.J’s ruggedness so he would get my vote too! And he’s aging fantastically! I did a bit of google-stalking myself and was SHOCKED to realise he’s 43! He looks at least 10 years younger.

8. Kay says:

I say take Jamal, because he’s a nice drop of chocolate. Look at that skin. Plus, Don Lemon’s mine. Sorry! Lol.

9. Aeryn says:

Wow….so many good choices. I’m stuck between them all! Carlos, Don, Errol & Hill. Can’t you stalk each one for a week! That way we get four kinds of hotness for a whole month…..

10. chocomiel says:

Ever since reading your SCAN report, I’ve married you off in my crazy imaginary world to Aaron Mcgruder. So I vote for him. :-).

11. mimi says:

A little birdie (or a few of them) told me that Don Lemon is gay. I consider her to be a pretty reliable source so I dont want you to waste your amazing skills on him. It’d be a tie btwn carlos and hill but CARLOS by the slightest margin :)